Privacy and Cookies Policy
Cookies are small information files that allow us to compare and understand how our users navigate through our website, and thus be able to improve the browsing process accordingly. In case you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to delete them from your computer's hard drive, block them or notify you if they are installed. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue on the web page.
Types of Cookies:
There are different types of cookies, which can be classified according to their purpose when it comes to obtaining information about the user:
- Technical cookies: Those that are essential to allow the user to navigate through a web page, such as those that allow you to store the data of an online order.
- Personalization cookies: This type allows you to customize the functions or contents of the website based on the data obtained from the browser. Through these cookies we can present a website in the same browser language used to visit the web.
- Analysis cookies: They are used for statistical purposes only. A clear example could be the cookies generated by the Google Analytics tracking script.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: These are all those that aim to improve the effectiveness of advertising spaces. Thus, Google's ad network or adservers include this type of technology to provide the desired service to its customers. You can get more information about cookies and their use at www.aboutcookies.org.
* How to disable Cookies in the most used browsers: Chrome: Settings → Show advanced options → Privacy → Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help. Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help. Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help. Safari: Preferences → Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help. * Web content and links.
Paintballwars & Airsoftwars is not responsible for the misuse of the contents of our website, being the sole responsibility of the person accessing or using them.
Neither assumes any responsibility for the information contained in the web pages of third parties that can be accessed by links or search engines from the website: www.airsoftwars.es
* Exchange or dissemination of information
Paintballwars & Airsoftwars declines any responsibility that may arise from the exchange of information between users through its website. Especially we are not responsible for the use that minors can make of it in case the content to be accessed can hurt the sensitivity of them.
Update and modification of the web page.
Paintballwars & Airsoftwars reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web site, and the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time, without prior notice, we try to the extent possible that the images correspond to the product, in some occasions they can vary, without assuming any responsibility for it.
* Indications on technical aspects
Paintballwars & Airsoftwars does not assume any responsibility that may arise from technical problems or failures in the computer equipment, not attributable to our company, that occur during the connection to the Internet network, as well as from damages that may be caused by third parties. through illegitimate interference beyond the control of Paintballwars & Airsoftwars.
It is also exonerated of any responsibility for possible damages or damages that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information that we provide when it comes from sources foreign to us.
Processing of user data
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Paintballwars & Airsoftwars, informs its clients that any personal data they provide may be included in a fic
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.