TRANSPORTATION AND SHIPPING
* Once verified that the payment has been made we will proceed immediately to the shipment.
* Once your purchase has been made available in your account "the invoice" that you can download for what you need. In the shipment of your articles are accompanied by an invoice, including shipments that require customs processing.
* All prices are with taxes included.
* "FREE" shipping costs for purchases over € 100, "only peninsula".
* The delivery time may vary depending on availability in stock, there may be mismatches between what is shown on the web and the actual stock.
* The shipping varies depending on the weight, volume and total amount of the order, as well as the destination of the goods.
* Our store calculates the shipping costs according to weight and destination at the moment. To know what is the amount, just add the products you want to the cart, then you can decide whether or not to confirm your purchase.
We work with several carriers, being able to choose when making your purchase the carrier that best suits your needs, in terms of delivery time and price.
What to do at the time of delivery:
1. Check if the packaging is in perfect condition.
2. Open the packaging, asking the delivery person to wait for the verification (it is a right of the customer)
3. Verify if the product is in accordance with the order placed and if it does not present visible defects. In the case of being all in agreement, accept the delivery.
4. In the case of any "non-compliance", that is, an error in the requested product or a visible defect, you must reject the delivery and write the problem detected on the delivery note.
5. Return the packaging and all its contents at the same time to the carrier of the transport company that carries out the delivery
6. The client will have 24 hours to notify our Customer Service of the incident.
Once the package has been received and delivered without having notified anything, it will be your responsibility if any item is missing or damaged due to a transportation hit.
* The days that are indicated so that the package arrives to them are working days, this means that the holidays and weekends should not be counted.
* DELIVERY TIMES WITH "TRANSPORT AGENCY"
- NATIONAL PENINSULA .......... 24-48 hours, ISLAS BALEARES ......... 24-48 hours, PORTUGAL ........ 24-48 hours
- CANARY ISLANDS, CEUTA AND MELILLA .......... NOT AVAILABLE
- FRANCE, GERMANY, BELGIUM, HOLLAND, ITALY and UNITED KINGDOM ........ 4-5 days
* OBSERVATIONS: The shipments that require customs processing as well as any direct or indirect taxes applicable in each country, will be borne by the "CLIENT / RECIPIENT", since depending on the city or country of destination the amount may vary.